–J. T. Hoofburger
James Theodore Hoofburger is one of the campers at Whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp. He enjoys acting like a cowboy and uses old-fashioned western sayings. His best friend is Chops, with whom he likes to play music, and his ex-girlfriend is Elka Doom.
J.T. wears a yellowish gray cowboy hat with an orange bow and an orange banana. He also wears the standard Whispering Rock Camp Tee shirt over brown pants with large cuffs. He sports brown cowboy boots and a plaid orange undershirt. He has yellow skin, brown eyes, and an orange nose. His head is shaped like a square. He has four fingers on each hand.
Before the start of Basic Braining in Psychonauts, J.T., Elka, and Chops can be seen chatting next to one of the Kids' Cabins. If Raz attempts to speak to them, they ignore him and hurry to Coach Oleander's class. Raz next meets them inside the Coach's mind awkwardly hanging from a trapeze together before losing their grip and plummeting down.
Afterwards, J.T. can be seen outside the GPC, accompanying Chops's guitar with his harmonica. The two warn Raz of the dangers of Sasha Nein's advanced training. Later on he resides outside the Main Lodge shooting targets with his PSI Blast. Near nightfall, J.T. eavesdrops on a conversation between Elka and Chops in which she warns Chops to back off from her boyfriend, because she wants him all to herself.
If Raz J.T. to warn him about the brain monster, J.T. says he has some thinking to do about his best friend and his girlfriend.
After rebraining him, J.T. wises up and vows to spend more time with Chops (Elka has gotten back together with Nils Lutefisk). They guard the Kids' Cabins together during the night.
- Marksmanship: After obtaining the Levitation merit badge, J.T. is practicing on hay balls on the main campgrounds.
- Levitation: He can be seen using it in Milla's mind.
- (use pyrokinesis) "Move along little doggie. Nothin' to burn here."
- (use telekinesis) "Put me down partner or I'll show you what a good shot I am."
- (shown Mr. Pokeylope) "Nice to meet you, Mr. Lope. Better keep that little head away until we give the all-clear."
- When using Clairvoyance, J.T. sees Razputin as a fellow cowboy.
- He is the only camper to own a non-psychic weapon.
- His interests are doggies, varmints, and The range.
- His Psychadet rank is Psychic Scout.
- His Hometown is Noble, OK.
- If you show him Sasha's Button, he says that he thinks it is likely radioactive.
- According to his old Myspace page, J.T.'s zodiac sign is Gemini.
- J.T. is apparently a skilled marksman, according to Raz.
- J.T. can be found practicing his shooting skills on the haystacks at the lodge.